Oh man I am such a slacker! Here’s some more pieces of my list – sorry for the abbreviated form and the abruptness.
* I am thankful for a day of training, that gives me a break from the usualness of the day to day. That day also gave me a chance to eat lunch with friends and co-workers and spend time laughing and breathing.
* I am thankful for a surprise glimpse of a former boy student, now a grown man. I am thankful that he remembered me and recognized me and spoke to me, and I am thankful for the reminder that I do touch their lives. That when they are grown and gone they will remember something I taught them. I am thankful for the hope I saw when he shared that he was in college – that some of them do make it out.
* I am thankful for diet Dr Pepper and a night spent crafting and giggling and eating and watching chick flicks with a dear friend. I am thankful that hubby is okay with that and that WeeMan and E had a great time playing while mommies visited.
* I am thankful for Weight Watchers and the motivation it provides. (Only 1 more pound to go and I’ll be at another milestone!)
* I am thankful for my baby brother spending the day with us on Saturday and playing with WeeMan until he was worn out and tired to the bone.
* I am thankful for a hubby that spent shutdown working hard on projects around the house and bringing me lunch occasionally at work. I really LOVE that man.